Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Chapter ?

Chapter ? :- My opinion and conclusion

This subject was amazing and i have to thank our lecture ( Miss Wan Irma) for teaching us this subject, we were gland that she will teach as anther subject next semester or teach us until we graduated, ones more i will like to thank our lecture.

My opinion about this subject, this subject teaches me a lot about computer and its programs in it.
The first two week i was absent due to my passport issues, i miss a lot of class and i have to catch the lessons. I manage to catch up the lessons and i did good in my midterm. This subject explained a lot about the function of computer, Nowadays people use computer but they don't know how the computer actually work and the way to take care of the computer.

After i finished this Blog i felt FREEDOM finally
                                     
Now i can focus on studying for the final exam which coming next week. I pray to god ( ALLAH) that i get good marks and success in my life not give your parent a burden.
Don't put burden on your parents because they want you to become a successful man.

Miss and to my friend if i did something wrong and behave in a unmature way i am very very sorry 



  Since our computer application class is over, i would take this chance to thanks to Miss Wan Irma for teaching us. Maybe i disappointed my lecture by not paying attention in class. I had a wonderful experience in this subject and had a lot of ideas and information that i don't know myself.

and this is my last blog. i am tried of doing this blog but i had a wonderful time doing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment